Australian Aerospace Engineering.
Australian Aerospace Engineering (AAE) is a Part 145 Maintenance Repair and Overhaul facility, manufacturer of aeronautical products and distributor of aerospace hardware. AAE is an Australian owned SME with 2022 marking a rich 33 year history of supporting Defence and industry in Australia. Located in Albury, NSW the company has the required capabilities, experience and certifications to provide our customers with a complete return to service solution.
• Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) of mechanical assemblies
• Complex aircraft and component structural repair
• Engineering design coupled with build-to-print manufacturing (incl. assembly & FAI inspection)
• Low volume, long production runs requiring configuration management
• Precision machining of ferrous, non-ferrous, plastic and composite parts
• Tooling and training aid design and manufacture
• Logistics and warehousing. Controlled product storage and distribution
• Australian SME owned by degree qualified aerospace engineers who are also Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
• Extensive experience in aircraft structural repair with precision fixtures
• Only Australian company with accreditation to all three AS91XX Standards
• Delivers over 5000 orders across more than 500 customers per annum• International supply chain and logistics management with weekly imports
• Strategic central location offers a highly responsive logistics network with close proximity to Melbourne along with regional defence bases and industry support facilities.
Certifications and Accreditations
• CASA Part 145 Maintenance Organisation – CASA.145.0182
• CASA Part 21G Production Certificate
• CASA CAR30 CoA Holder C604967
• AS9100D / AS9110C / AS9120B / ISO9001 : 2015
• Defence Recognised Supplier (LoRS)
• ITAR import / export experience
Key Customers and Partners
• AAE supplies aerospace MRO and precision manufacturing services, as well as parts distribution to over 500 defence and industry customers across Australia.
• AAE has supplied the ADF directly for over 5 years and provides support to many tier 1 prime contractors.